Have you ever wondered how professional guitar players make their music sound so powerful, fluid and awesome? The answer to this is shockingly simple! There are only five essential skills that lead to the total mastery of guitar scales. By perfecting these skills with our step-by-step blueprint for guitar scale mastery, you too can learn guitar scales, hone your improvisation skills, increase your speed and precision, and become a real pro! But be careful, what we offer is not for everyone, only for those who truly want to improve and join the top 5% of guitar players of all time! For a one-time small investment, you too can awaken the sleeping guitar god in you!
- They only get their advice from guitar forums. Sure…forums can be an awesome place to get help from like-minded guitar players. But what’s the drawback to taking the advice of people from forums? You have no idea of the qualifications of the person giving the advice! They could be some 12 year old kid who’s only been paying for 6 months!
- They don’t understand the difference between note memorization and notetesting. Make this mistake and you could end up buying some junk piece of software that spits out random notes for you to find on your guitar. Not good! This leads to huge amounts frustration for many people.
- They use “memory tricks” only. Memory techniques definitely have their place. But if you don’t have a deep understanding of the logic behind the notes on the guitar, you are definitely cheating yourself out of some valuable knowledge!
- They get their advice from people who aren’t guitar tutors. People who aren’t experienced guitar tutors often explain things in confusing ways. They often don’t know how to communicate things clearly and simply. They also often give inaccurate information as well 🙂
- They get overwhelmed. There are just so many note learning strategies out there. It’s often hard to tell what ones are good and what ones are an absolute waste of time and money!
- Personal reasons. They might be plain lazy. 😉
- They don’t have an effective note learning system. All the enthusiasm and hard work in the world won’t help you if you use note learning methods that don’t work!